Why choose the semi-automatic hexagonal dough divider?
The SE SA improves the working conditions of your machine, reducing the processing time of the pasta. The press and cut functions are facilitated by using the joystick, which makes operations simple and fast.
The dough divider is produced with certified quality materials that ensure its smooth operation and durability. For more sturdiness and strength, you can choose the optional stainless steel version.
The semiautomatic hexagonal dough divider is available in 3 models
Choose the machine that best suits your needs according to the capacity of the tank.
SE SA - 19 divisions
Capacity: 9,5 Kg.
Weight: 90/500 gr.
SE SA - 37 divisions
Capacity: 6 Kg.
Weight: 30/160 gr.
SE SA - 37 divisions medium
Capacity: 8 Kg.
Weight: 45/220 gr.
The technical features
- Hydraulic handling machine,
- 1 Double acting cylinder for press and cutting.
- 1 Joystick for pressing, or pressed cutting with cutting and knives cleaning.
- Electrical connection: 400 Volt 50 Hz 3 phases (on request, available with different voltages).
- Dimensions: 605 x 1095 x 655.
- Weight: 205 Kg.
How to use the SE SA machine?
The work cycle:
- Insert the product into the bowl;
- close the cover;
- Use the joystick;
- open the cover manually;
- Remove the pieces of cut dough.
The cleaning of the semiautomatic dough divider
We recommend a regular machine cure of all internal and external parts. It starts with stainless steel, painted coatings and PETG plates, easy and practical to clean. Water and soap (or neutral detergent) are required, a subsequent abundant rinsing and gentle drying with a soft cloth.
The semi-automatic hexagonal dough divider is made in Italy, made according to the current CE
1,1/4,8Kg, 1,5/5,5Kg, 1,5/6Kg