The new sourdough machine has been designed to meet the needs of pizzerias, bakeries and pastry shops in every production area, the machine is in fact available in 4 different capacities:
[table id=1 /]
All models are powered at 230V / 50Hz / 1ph ( optional in 60 hz)
Supplied with the sourdough machine, the PH meter with probe immersed in the product is mounted (accessory that other companies provide as an option), able to monitor at any time the degree of acidity of the product, to guarantee the fermentation process of the yeast.
The machines are equipped with a motor with a multi-speed inverter and an electric stirrer with a scraping body, which automatically start the liquid yeast, keeping the characteristics of it in its entirety homogeneous and constant.
Construction of the machine body and mixing blade in stainless steel.
Why use a sourdough machine in your pizzeria?
- To propose a different pizza from its competition, offering customers a product with a genuine, more digestible and completely different taste.
- You will always have the sourdough ready to use, renewable simply adding water and flour as indicated
- It will be possible to reduce intolerance from yeasts
- Thanks to its compact size, it will be possible to place the mother yeast generator on display in your pizzerias, in order to show off the high quality of your pizza!
- Once the mother yeast has been used, it will be possible to regenerate it and get it available in just 8 hours.
- With the sourdough machine, the dough will be softer and softer, gaining quality on the finished product.
The machine is controlled by a simple and intuitive touch screen, which will allow the user to monitor every phase of the fermentation, maturation and conservation of the netural yeast
|Select the model
ST5L capacity 5 liters, ST5.5L double bowl capacity 5+5 litri, ST20L capacity 20 liters, ST50L capacity 50 liters